Forecast the clinical and financial implications of Covid-19 on the NHS
The impact of Covid-19 will be seismic and long lasting. Our campaign will help you understand the short term and longer-term impact of Covid-19 on care pathways, NHS capacity and unmet demand.
We present solutions that can help life-sciences understand the financial as well as the clinical and human cost of this pandemic by utilising the set of tools we have developed.
Sign up now for access to our unique Covid-19 tools and free resources.
White Paper Launched
A free downloadable white-paper explaining the impact of Covid-19 on the NHS, including the new NHS guidelines for care and the impact to pathways. We will be using Rheumatology as an example, but this can be applied to any of the 17 specialties that have been affected.Download Now
Uncover the unmet need created by COVID-19
COVID-19 and related pathway changes will impact on a patient group in a wide variety of ways – both immediately and in the long-term.
It provides detailed analysis of:
- Numbers of vulnerable vs shielding patients, based on factors such as diagnosis and medication schedule
- How changes in the quantity or frequency of new and follow-up consultations can impact on the specified patient group
- Changes in patient demand for care by diagnosis code, medication/intervention utilised, and age profile
- How COVID-19 diagnosis and progression impacts on the specialist care of the patient cohort
- 2019 monthly inpatient and outpatient data as an indicator of potential unmet need
Follow your cohort to understand their needs
COVID-19 is changing patient pathways overnight, having far-reaching consequences for specialist services and the people who rely on them.
Cohort Builder, HealthIQ’s innovative longitudinal data analysis tool, enables organisations to follow their patient group through the pandemic to understand the real-world impact of COVID-19 – and understand unmet need.
- Rapid access to longitudinal data, often within minutes
- Personalised outcome assessment
- Unlimited analyses by speciality or diagnosis code
- Trust level analysis
- Monthly aggregate and trust level Hospital Episode Statistics (HES) data
Accurately model the financial and clinical cost of Covid-19
In an evolving crisis like COVID-19, simulation models that use up-to-date information are essential to predicting the impact of pathway and intervention changes on product demand.
Our data-driven COVID-19 model enables organisations to do just that. The proactive approach puts companies in control of the uncertainties surrounding demand, clinical outcomes and revenue changes in a time of pandemic.
- Reveal how changes such as greater utilization of homecare and moving non-elective appointments to telemedicine creates need for their products
- Model varying pandemic lengths, second wave scenarios, and possible “return to normal” timescales to overcome uncertainty
- Forecast revenues by modelling how changes to new and follow up elective appointments compare to provider capacity
- Model impact of pathway and demand changes on market share and other financial measures
- Test new models of care and trust-level growth strategies